Well I am honoured and flattered to say that I have been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award and Inspiring Blog Award by Jane, author of In My Mother’s Room. Jane is blogging a book . The book is about her journey caring for her mother during her mother’s illness. It is touching and reminds me so much of what I have been through with my father and what I may experience in the not to distant future with both my parents.
As per the rules of of the awards I will tell you seven things about myself.
1. My husband and I have decided to try for another baby. I am freaking out a bit.
2. My favourite chocolate bar is any that are with the Endangered Species brand (found at health food stores).
3. I have lemon honey tea in a special tea cup every morning.
4. I love to feel the wind in my hair.
5. On contrary to the wind in my hair, I have an obsession with hats.
6. Housekeeping is not my specialty.
7. I am tired of playing “princess” this summer and ache for my three year old to find a new obsession:)
I also need to nominate 15 blogs! Man oh man. No small feat. Here goes.
4. Steady Mom
11. Terah Van Dusen
12. Malinka’s Studio